What are you watching?
にゃふにゃふ by ぱてこ
where has this been my whole life!?
This looks heavy; like it would hit the bottom of your stomach and keep going after ripping a hole in the lining.
64 year old cosplayer, I’m not sure that is sad or cool, but he sure knows how to cosplay!
What do you mean sad, this is super cool!
Don’t tell me. We’re about to go over a huge waterfall
sharp rocks at the bottom?
bring it on
quick fanart of Agnès (Bravely Default) in her White Mage outfit ♥
It’s a sign of growing up that I identify more and more with Giles
We all become Giles, in the end.
People always forget that Wolverine is Canadian.
i find a guy attractive do i stab him??
-finally does laundry-
-never puts away laundry-
-takes clean clothes out from pile until pile is gone-
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!