little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
Finally I can shit without the fear of people listening in
thats some mlg tier shitter brah
the future is now
that is literally part of headphones photoshopped onto a toilet
most of the lights are out in my kitchen so there’s a spotlight on my fridge
so one time when i was in 8th grade my school went on a camping trip at this camp and at night we all went around the campfire and told stories
and one of the instructors pointed up at the hill where a bunch of deer had gathered. he explained that baby deer make certain noises to call their mothers over. he said if we were really quiet we could hear them
suddenly this huge black guy came out from the forest and yelled YO MAMA WHERE YOU AT
This is what happens for real when I can’t find the right words.
Horse Tornado is the only phrase I will use from now on
my favorite part of conventions
If corals get stressed they die, so if I was coral I would be dead
what do coral even get stressed about
guys, i work at an aquarium and my coworkers and i have literally laughed at this for three days straight. everytime we pass each other we whisper “current events” and crack up. our customers think we are nuts.
pretty done with school right now
I wanna be cuddled right now and have my back rubbed until I fall asleep.
it’s true though why am i laughing
if you live with a cat, you have had this conversation.
its called “mother earth” for a reason
I’m gunna fuck these mountains
Where the phallic earth formations at!?